Business Insurance / Commercial Insurance
Protect your business from the risks you face.
You work tirelessly to promote your business. Your products and services might be similar to your competitors, but you have risks that are all your own. The one thing that varies from business to business is the risk unique to each one when buying commercial insurance in New York or New Jersey. Many businesses may be subject to the same liabilities, but each also faces circumstances like no other.
You worry about your business, and let us worry about your insurance.
No matter what business you’re in, Kusel Associates Insurance can provide you with the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business. We’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
Kusel Associates has developed strong relationships with our customers in New Jersey and New York. Let a commercial policy expert, part of a team with years of experience, evaluate your commercial risks and provide the right insurance solutions to you.
We’ve developed the perfect product for business owners.
Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is designed to give your business the protection it needs to thrive. The BOP has multiple insurance policies, and best of all, the Business Owner’s Policy is flexible. Some benefits of our BOP include property coverage, business interruption coverage, crime insurance, liability coverage, and fleet coverage.
- Property Insurance – coverage for your company’s building and its contents
- Business Interruption Coverage – coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again.
- Business interruption could be due to many factors. Loss, repair of machines or equipment, fire, and water damage are amongst the most common events.
- Crime Insurance – coverage for lost or destroyed company assets.
- Liability Coverage – coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury, or property damage.
- Vehicle Coverage – coverage for owned, rented, or borrowed vehicles.
General Liability & Property
You need to protect your business from unforeseen legal action, like getting sued for bodily injury to your employees or your customers or property damage. A General Liability Insurance policy offers you financial coverage from such unforeseen events.
Benefits of General Liability & Property Insurance policy
- Bodily Injury Coverage – Covers cost of care, and the loss of services resulting from injury
- Property Damage Coverage – Covers physical damage to property of others, or loss of use of a property
- Product Liability Coverage – Covers any product-related injury or accident
- Products-Completed/Services Rendered Coverage – Provides liability protection from injuries resulting from product or service of your company
- Others – Provides protection from Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft) liability, Explosion Damage, Water Damage liability, Advertising Injury, etc.
Note: General Liability Insurance will not protect your business from professional errors, omissions, or negligence. General Liability Insurance can get complex, and not all insurance companies are forthcoming about full coverage details. We make it a point to fully apprise you of all the components of your insurance policy before you purchase it. Find out how you can protect your business from general liabilities. Simply fill out our no-obligation Quote Form, or call us now.
- Professional Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto Repair Services
- Errors & Omissions
- Builder’s Risk Insurance
- Garage liability
- Mechanic and body shop
Business Owner’s Policy
Your business is subject to many unforeseen risks and events, even when you leave no stones unturned to ensure that everything is in order. So the best way to protect your business is to protect your valuable assets – by insuring them under a plan that comprehensively covers your risks. Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is designed to give your business the protection it deserves. It comes loaded with multiple insurance policies, and better still, it offers attractive flexibility options.
Benefits of Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Property Insurance – Offers coverage for your company’s physical structure (building) and its contents, such as inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers
- Business Interruption Coverage – Offers coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again. Business interruption could be due to many factors, such as loss, repair of machines or equipment, fire, water damage amongst others
- Crime Insurance – Offers coverage for lost or destroyed company assets, either by employees or someone else
- Liability Coverage – Offers coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury or property damage
- Vehicle Coverage – Offers coverage for owned, rented or borrowed vehicles
As a business owner, a BOP benefits you in other ways too. Apart from the umbrella protection it offers, it comes cheaper than individual insurance packages, back-to-back. Protect your business comprehensively with a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) that’s tailor made for your business. Send us an email, fill out our no-obligation Quote Form or call us now.
Commercial Auto Insurance
If your business owns vehicles, or involves the use of vehicles, you need commercial auto insurance. A commercial auto insurance policy will protect your vehicles, and let you focus on your business more productively. Commercial auto insurance provides comprehensive protection for bodily injury and property damage caused by company-owned vehicles, as well as non-owned vehicles, used for the business. Be sure to read the fine print, because not all insurance companies will disclose the hidden components of the policy up front. Before buying commercial auto insurance, make sure that the insurance company’s credentials are intact. Also ensure that the specifics of the agreement are outlined in the contract. After all, you don’t know when or how you’re going to need it. Simply fill out our no-obligation Quote Form, or call us now.
Other options include:
- Cabs and Limousines
- Group Life & Health